In order to grant license permissions to other users, they need to have access granted through the Strongpoint Permissions Set.
To extend Strongpoint access to other users:
- From the Homepage, go to the Setup Menu.
- Under Administration Setup, select Manage Users.
- Click on Users.
- Select the User you want to extend access to.
- Scroll down to the Permission Set Assignments.
- Click on Edit Assignments.
- From the Available Permission Sets, choose Strongpoint Grant Permissions.
- Click Add. It should now be shown in the Enabled Permission Sets.
- Click Save.
The user is ready to view and use Strongpoint.