The following lists the 13 tabs inside a customization record:
- Metadata tab
- Scripting tab
- Data Sources
- Raw Data
- Managed Data
The metadata tab provides the metadata information about the customization, including:
- Data type: The datatype of any custom field.
- Incomplete object: Indicates if the object is partially created or not complete.
- List: Custom/Standard list used as a data source by the customization.
- Last Modified Date: The last date that the customization was modified.
- Namespace Prefix: The namespace for the customization if it is from a Managed/Unmanaged Package.
The scripting tab contains detailed information about script customizations and/or customizations using scripting:
- Script comments: These are comments in the script file.
- Scripts: These are scripts that change or read this field.
- Script File: This is the primary script file for a script customization.
- # of Daily Script Executions: This is the number of times the script executes per day calculated by the advanced script monitoring.
- # of SOQL queries: The number of SOQL queries executed during the complete transaction the script was executed.
- Comment/Line Ratio: This is the ratio of comments to lines which indicator of the quality of the of the documentation.
- Script File Date: This is the script last modified date.
- Script Fields: These are the fields that appear in the relevant script file.
- Attempt#: The number of times the script has tried to execute.
- CPU Time: The CPU time in milliseconds used to complete the request.
The Reports tab describes information about report customizations and/or reports associated to a specific customization including:
- Reports/Searches/Dashboards: These are searches that are dependent on this field.
- Report/Search Formulas: These are formulas that appear in the report.
- Report/Search Fields: These are fields that are used as filter criteria or columns in this report.
- Report Object: This is the custom object name of the relevant object for a particular report.
- Report/Search Filters: These are the filters that appear in a report.
Forms and Layout Tab
The Forms and Layout tab, provides information about:
- Layout/forms: List of visualforce pages and layouts in which a customization appears or is used.
- Form Fields: List of fields used in a ListView, Layout, Form Visualforce type customization.
The improvement tab provides information about improvements that can be made on a customization such as clean up:
- Cleanup Status: This is the clean-up status of customizations that are to be deleted.
- Clean up comments: This field is used to make notes during clean up and improvements.
- Add to Change Request: Lookup tool to associate the clean up to an existing change request.
- Strongpoint Change/Approval Policy: This field designates the approval policy related to a customization.
- Clean-up Classification: This field shows an overview of the clean-up classification.
The workflows tab provides specific information about workflow customizations and as well as workflows linked to other customizations:
- Workflow/Approvals: These are workflows related to a customization.
- Actions: These are the workflow actions detected in a workflow by the Strongpoint documentation engine.
- Scheduled: This describes the time trigger to execute one or more Workflow Actions.
- Trigger Type: Describes the trigger type to launch a flow from a workflow rule.
- Workflow/Approval Objects: These are the objects (fields, searches, scripts) used in the workflow.
- Conditions: These are the conditions in the workflow organized by stage or action.
- Workflow/Approval Fields: These are the custom or standard fields used in a workflow.
Data Sources Tab
These are the Customization records representing the data source for this field.
- Data Sources: This is one or more Customization records representing the data source(s) for this particular field.
The Roles tab describes roles/profiles that are using the customization in terms of their profile permissions.
- Permissions: User Permissions for the profile being read, user permissions for enabled for a given profile will be stored here.
- Users Related: users related to this particular profile will be listed here.
The control tab describes assigned controls on a customization record for example controls assigned on a financial report.
- Control: Is used to determine if the customization is a control.
- Track Duplicates: This field specifies whether duplicate issues are to be tracked or not.
- Control Assignee: This field is used to assign tasks, issues or alerts to someone other than the owner, if blank the control alerts the owner of the customization.
- Control Count: Custom field created for the account.
- Next Control Date Time: Notes the date and time when to start monitoring.
- Last Control Run Date: This is the last date the control was run.
- Alert/Task Message: The message that will be sent to the assignee on tasks or recipients of alerts.
- Control Frequency: Frequency at which a control should be checked.
- Control Type: Optional field to select count to record numbers, issues, tasks etc.
- Controlled Process: This is the process that this customization controls.
- Alert Control Owner: Check box to alert owner of the control.
- Risk/Requirement: Process issue associated with the customization.
- Alert Process Owner: Check box to alert the process owner whenever an incident is detected.
The test tab describes any test information associated with a customization.
- Test template: Test record template for testing.
- Last Test Date: This is the last test date for testing.
Raw Data Tab
This tab describes and list the XML code contained in a customization.
- Last Scanner Date: Last date in which the scanner ran and evaluated the current customization.
- Suppress Changelog: Prevent changes from being made.
- Report/search fields: Fields used in filter criteria or columns for a search.
- Folder File Name: Name of the folder and file where Salesforce has the Metadata component.
- XML/Code: This is the xml/code representation of the page for a customization.
- Incomplete Object: Checked if the object is incomplete.
- Script Fields(Raw): These are the fields that appear in the relevant script file.
- Extended Types Fields Raw: CSV of fields used by a customization.
- Page/Listview Raw: Custom field to hold custom fields of ListView, visual pages and layouts.
- Scanner Read: Check box to indicate if the retrieve and the customization was executed and read.
- Encoded API Name: This is field is used by Strongpoint to note the retrieve with encoded API name.
Managed Package Tab
This tab describes information about the customization when it is part of a managed package usually downloaded from the Appexchange.
- Namespace Prefix: Namespace for the customization if it is from a Managed/unmanaged package.
- Manageable State: Indicated the manageable state of the specified package component.
Describes information with any extended metadata types associated with a customization.
- Extended Types(other): List extended metadata types associated with a customization.
- Extended Type fields: Fields in which the extended metadata type appears.