The following describes the key fields within a process issue.
The following describes key fields found in a process issue:
- Date Created: When the Process Issue was created.
- ID: This is automatically assigned by the system.
- Name: Whatever you choose to name the Process Issue.
- Parent Issue: This is used to group issues together.
- Owner: Whoever created the Process Issue.
- Severity: Determines how critical the Process Issue is.
- Issue Description: Describes the nature of the issue.
- Process: Assigns the issue to a process.
- Customizations: Objects that you are planning on changing.
- Status: What state the issue is in.
- Approver: The person who is required to approve the process issue.
- Change Control Level Required: This is based on the process and customization change level required for the change to be compliant.
- External Ticket Number: Reference number for other ticketing systems.
- External Ticket Link: Systems that you can link to (Ex: Jira)
- Approval Status: Shows whether the change has been approved.