- Name: This is what you name the change request.
- Change Type: This is the kind of change you want to make. (This is not automated, but for categorization purposes.)
- Owner: This is who created the change request.
- External Change Request Number: This is the number of the change request in any external change tracking system.
- External Link: This is the link to any external record relevant to the change such as an external change management record.
- Completion Status: This is the stage of completion for the change request.
- Parent Change Request: Can link to other change requests.
- Change Overview: This is a summary of the desired change.
- Customizations: Used for customizations that already exist.
- Proposed Customizations: This is used for customizations that do not exist yet. You can add multiple Script IDs by separating them with commas.
- Affected Bundle ID: Let’s the system know that the customizations impacted by the Change Request are all those associated with a bundle number.
- Affected Processes: This is the process to be changed.
- Impacted Processes: These are processes other than the affected processes which could be impacted by changes to the specified customizations.
- Approval Status: Status of approval of the change.
- Stage: The level of the change request. This includes change request, development project and deployment record. These are advanced policy settings.
- Approver: The approver that is set by your policies.
- Reason: Why the assigned person is approving the change.
- Approved By: This field shows the employees who have approved the change request by clicking the approve button. The approve button requires that the approver check the impact analysis before approving.
- Approver Notes: These are the notes made by the approver explaining the approval decision.
- Approval Path(s): These are the notes made by the approver explaining the approval decision.
- Change Level Required: This is the change level required by the applicable policy rules.
- Related Change Records: Shows any related process issues or change requests. Which process issue the change request is created from.
- Attach Button: Where you can link additional process issues.
- Change Log: Show all the change logs associated with all the customizations that have been identified.
- Change Requests: Shows any other related change requests.
- Test Record: Shows any associated test records.
- Notes: Under the subtab System Notes, you can see everything that has happened to this change request.
- Impact Analysis: Warns you about potential impacts.
- Deployment Validation: Where you go to run the Environment Comparison.