These improvements and new interfaces will help you:
- Maintain compliance
- Keep track of changes
- Visualize object relationships
- In this release, you can find the “FLO Compliance Dashboard.” This is a group of charts and links to critical areas.
- You can find charts that show Change Log Compliance, Changes by Bundles, and Changes by Object Type.
- Also included in these reports are links to directly access key areas for compliance management such as Change Requests, Deployed Changes, Deployment Records, Process Issues, Change Logs and Policies.
- Dashboard charts are based on saved searches that can be replaced by end-users.
- You can also add other saved searches to be included in the dashboard. There is no limit to the number of charts or links you can have.
- There areYou have three different types of charts that youthey can choose and modify.
- You can change or add any of the links as well as icons within the reports.
ERD Customization Search:
- You can now navigate through all their customizations with the same interface as the legacy ERD View provides without the need to start from a particular record.
- It includes the ability to search by customization name, script ID, type, and parent.
- Process issues or Change requests can be created from the ERD view when needed.
Email Capture Plugin:
- A new plugin was developed to automatically capture changes done in accounts where the auto-spider is not frequently triggered.
Library Script Files Documentation:
- FLO Customization records are now created for library script files.
- Within them, you will see all the information with other scripts.
- Related records referenced by library script files are also found here. You can now do impact searches on these as you could they previously doid for other script types.
- Note: When FLODocs adds a new type of record to the types that are spidered, such as the Library Script File, it will create new customization records. They will be identified as new objects and will appear on your change reports. Since they only represent the creation of records due to the new spider capability, these change logs can be closed and a resolution description can be added, such as “Newly Spidered Object.”
Change Log Reports:
- User interface is cleaner.
- Several improvements were made to exclude changes in XML definitions introduced by NetSuite that were captured as non-compliant changes.
- Due to limitations in Netsuite APIs, the USER field was removed from the your Change Logs.
- The Diff. View field was added to Cchange Llogs making it easier to identify changes to each object.
- A larger amount of customizations can be processed at once.
- The Auto-Sspider will avoid performance impact on your account from increased load times due to FLODocs’ portlet.
- An aAdditional option for the manual spider now includes Custom Reports.
- Documenting special workflow conditions that were missing in previous versions have been were added.
- You now have the aAbility to scan and document massive workflows.
- An aAffected process is no longer a mandatory field.
- Impacted processes (if any) are still automatically detected.
Advanced Integration Plugin:
- We are happy to announce the new integrations module. Originally developed for Salesforce integration, it can also virtually manage all external integrations with your NetSuite account.
- You can now document external system customizations and map them to yourtheir NetSuite ones., This givesing you them the ability to do an impact analysis on any of these customizations and be aware whether an external integration is using a particular customization. This in turn prevents breaks to integration functionalities upon changes done to any of them.
- You can also take advantage of FLODocs’ External Systems ERD, which allowslets you to select the desired external system, navigate through its documented customizations and see how they affect your system.
For more information, please contact your Account Manager Paula Steinhauer – firstname.lastname@example.org.