There are two ways to access Strongpoint's functionality: Strongpoint Tab Menu and Strongpoint Overview.
Strongpoint Tab Menu
The Strongpoint Tab Menu provides navigation to all the key tools:
The Strongpoint Overview, the first item on the tab, provides you the following view with all the functionality visible.
Some of Strongpoint’s functionality includes:
- Strongpoint Support: How to and reference information.
- Manage Processes: Process record analysis and search capabilities.
- Process Issues: Search, analyze and track your process issues.
- Clean up: A set of tools to enable organized account clean up. You can view unused customizations by type and other tools.
- User Management: Employee related searches to enhance control of your account.
- Tools: Access to the Spider, ERD view and Process Library (your Top High Level Diagram).
- Change Management: Create change requests and then manage and track changes.
- Testing: Develop, organize, track and analyze testing of your processes and customizations.
- Customizations: Search, manage and analyze your customizations.
- Script Management: Script analysis and management tools to improve performance.