Skip to main content
Strongpoint for NetSuite
Save as PDF
- Getting Started
- Welcome! Getting started with Strongpoint is easy, simply click on one of the following guides to learn more about our paths to excellence, how to install Strongpoint, what steps you should take to manage licenses, and how to grant access to users.
- Paths to Excellence
- Install and Kickoff Spider
- Manage Strongpoint
- Document and Optimize
- To keep your account running smoothly, click on one of the following guides to learn more about how to document and optimize your account by managing your customizations, cleaning up your account, and analyzing your script performance.
- Manage Customizations
- Clean Up NetSuite
- Analyze Script Performance
- Bundle Removal
- Manage Change
- Managing changes in NetSuite are uncomplicated with Strongpoint change management, click on one of the guides below to see how to set up phase 1 core, manage tickets using process issues, create compliant changes with change requests and deployment records, compare your environments, detect and clear non-compliant changes and integrate with an external ticketing system.
- Change Management Overview
- Set Up Phase 1 Core
- Manage Tickets with a Process Issue
- Create Compliant Changes with a Change Request
- Create Compliant Changes with a Deployment Record
- Compare Environments
- Detect and Clear Non-Compliant Changes
- Integrate with an External Ticketing System
- Manage Material Risks
- Managing material risks are easily done with Strongpoint, click on one of the following to learn more about risk management and advanced segregation of duties.
- Advanced Segregation of Duties
- Risk Management