The SQL Library is a powerful tool helps you easily locate formulas that are used across the Saved Searches in your account. To access the SQL Library:
- From the NetSuite main menu, hover over Flashlight -> Tools and click on SQL Library
This report displays a list of all formulas used in Saved Searches. The report contains the following information:
- Internal ID: The internal id of the Saved Search.
- Name: This is the name of the Saved Search.
- Parent: The parent of the Saved Search (eg. ScheduleScripts, Workflows, ClientScripts, etc.).
- Search Formulas: Here you will see all formulas from the Saved Search criteria and results.
- Go To Record: Redirects to the specific Saved Search record.